Happy Friday all you beautiful people!! I want to thank FZ from the fantastic blog, Living simplyy for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award!
The rules of this award are simple :
* Thank the person who nominated you.
* Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
* Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
* Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
* Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
* The following is my Q & A:
1) How would you define happiness ? And do you see yourself as a happy person? Happiness to me is being able to wake up every morning with gratitude for another day… Seeing another gorgeous sunrise, a cotton-candy colored sunset… being with loved ones. Enjoying all the simple things in life. Do I see myself as a happy person? Absolutely, yes!!!
2) What is the purpose behind writing and creating your blog? To be able to openly discuss the paranormal without judgement and ridicule. To share my experiences and to also learn from others.
3) If you could share one piece of advice with everyone in the planet, what would it be? To always be yourself. Know your self-worth and be proud of who you are. Be original. Be true. Be You!!!
4) What’s the most valuable lesson you learned this year? That’s a tough one to answer because I truly feel that I learn on a daily basis. And every single thing learned is just as valuable as the next. One of my favorite quotes is from Michelangelo at age 87. He said, “I am still learning.”
5) What are your goals for this end of 2015? The completion of writing my next novel. I’m really excited about it and can’t wait to get it out!
And my nominees are the following: (Enjoy & have a fabulous day!)
And my questions to my nominees are…. 🙂
1.) What inspires you to be the person you see in the mirror?
2.) What are some of your favorite things in life and why?
3.) How do you unwind at the end of a busy day?
4.) What is your favorite thing about writing a blog?
5.) Any words of wisdom you’d care to share?